I guess I have been neglecting my children...Megan has been fixing her own hair. My...my! It's time to get back to reality.
13 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Okay, that totally startled me at first and I had to do a double take! I thought she was wearing a wig! That girl has SO much absolutely beautiful unreal hair for a not even one year old!!! She is such a doll, I really do enjoy your children :)
Is this your first, second or third trip to Forks? If the answer is the first unplug your phone and close the blinds, someone might call child services!
I'm still in Forks, just taking a little break to comment on blogs and switch the laundry around. I have to appear to have done something during the day. Just started "New Moon" this morning!
At first I thought you had actually been to Forks. I actually have a friend that's from there and they go quite often so I just figured you visit there too. Then I realized you had been reading. Don't you just love them?
13 comments:
Okay, that totally startled me at first and I had to do a double take! I thought she was wearing a wig! That girl has SO much absolutely beautiful unreal hair for a not even one year old!!! She is such a doll, I really do enjoy your children :)
And welcome back to reality!!!
Is this your first, second or third trip to Forks? If the answer is the first unplug your phone and close the blinds, someone might call child services!
I hope you enjoyed your trip. Thanks for the belly laugh!
I'm still in Forks, just taking a little break to comment on blogs and switch the laundry around. I have to appear to have done something during the day. Just started "New Moon" this morning!
Welcome back! I'm glad you enjoyed your vacation. And Megan's hair looks AWESOME!! Aren't you glad you didn't cut her bangs? ;)
I'm really thinking an adult field trip to the real Forks would be a great idea. Maybe next summer or something, like right when book 4 comes out?
LOL, holy cow!!! That is the funniest picture I have seen in a long time.
Welcome back from your trip -- I hope you enjoyed it!
At first I thought you had actually been to Forks. I actually have a friend that's from there and they go quite often so I just figured you visit there too. Then I realized you had been reading. Don't you just love them?
I don't know Merilee, but I love her comment! I love escaping from reality.
I love being lost in a good book. I definently think it is good for kids to see thier mother reading.
I love the hairdo!!!
WOW!!! I can't believe she has so much hair! She has more than me!
That is hilarious! Look at all that hair. Love the expression.
Talk to you soon,
Jess
that is so funny, that girl has a ton of hair.
Post a Comment