Sunday, February 10, 2008

Tagged...

I was tagged by Paige. This is an interesting one...

Here's how it works:

1. Pick up the nearest book (one of at least 123 pages)

2. Open the page to 123

3. Find the 5th sentence.

4. Post the next 3 sentences

5. Tag 5 people.

The book closest to me is The Secret by Rhonda Byrne.

"When you feel bad about yourself, you block the love and instead you attract more people and situations that will continue to make you feel bad about you. Focus on the qualities you love about yourself and the law of attraction will show you more great things about you. To make a relationship work, focus on what you appreciate about the other person, and not your complaints. When you focus on the strengths, you will get more of them."

Ok...so I tag Darilyn, Julee, Kelly, Shannon M, and Toshia.

11 comments:

Paige said...

Did you like this book? I saw the movie -- so I guess I cheated. There are some interesting thoughts in there. It is especially intresting when you try to see how it works and relates with the gospel.

Merilee said...

Wow, nice 5 sentences. I totally believe that.

Jill said...

Hi there! Wow, I was just looking for this book, at the library, this week. Of course they didn't have it! How did you like it? I saw Oprah talking about it and it sounded kind of interesting. I didn't know there was a movie.

Aundrea said...

I've always wanted to read that book, can I borrow it when you're through??

Nicole said...

That sounds like an awesome book! I am 1/3 of the way through the book you lent me and I am enjoying it. Thanks.

Darilyn said...

Wow! For picking a totally random sentence that was amazing!

Marie said...

That sound a lot like our lesson in YW's today! I'll have to check this book out.

Tiffini said...

That is some advice to live by.

Toshia said...

That was a nice thought to read, I always need reminders about that sort of thing! Thanks for the tag :)

Anonymous said...

Very nice. I still haven't seen the movie or read the book ... which should I do first?

Jana said...

Hi Jodi. I am a big fan of "The Laws of Attraction" and one of the biggest lessons I have learned in the last year is that form really does follow thought.
Great post!