Monday, March 17, 2008

All About my Hubby...

I was tagged...thanks Kelly!!

What is his name? Jamie

How long have you been married? 8 and a half years

How long did you date? 3 years...to some of you Mormons out there this may seem like an eternity but it worked for us!

How old is he? 33

Who eats more sweets? Definitely me...although he enjoys a good Chocolate Hazelnut milkshake from Burgerville now and again.

Who said I love you first? He did

Who is taller? Jamie by a long shot. He's 6'3"

Who can sing better? Well, I win on this one but it's really the lesser of two evils.

Who does the laundry? Most of the time ME...but he is good at pitching in when I fold clothes at night.

Who pays the bills? Jamie, right now but we switch every few years so we both know our financial situation.

Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? Me.

Who mows the lawn? Jamie. I have offered to do it for him but he says it is something he enjoys. He says it relaxes him.

Who cooks dinner? Me but Jamie makes a mean breakfast of pancakes and bacon!

Who drives? Jamie ALWAYS drives. He claims to be scared of my driving...whateva.

Who is more stubborn? We both have a stubborn streak and we wonder where our children get it??? hmmmm ;)

Who kissed who first? He did!!!

Who asked who out first? Jamie sent me a beautiful bouquet of flowers to my work and when I opened the card...all that was written on it was a phone #. I had to call to find out who had sent them to me and that is when he asked me out on our first date.

Who proposed? Jamie

Who has more siblings? Jamie has a sister and a step-brother so I guess he wins.

Who wears the pants? Tough question...I think he wears the pants but I tell him which ones to put on.

Love you, honey :)

12 comments:

sheila said...

And I thought Jamie was the funny one! I laughed pretty hard at the Who wears the pants question. That was too funny. And I can just hear you saying whadeva...

Shannon b said...

cute! I love the pants comment. :)

Darilyn said...

I love how he asked you out on your first date. That is so clever of him.

Paige said...

Your husband is SO fun. *Almost* deserving of a fabulous woman such as yourself. ;)

Aundrea said...

This was fun to read! I can also *hear* you in my mind saying whateva!

Rochelle said...

Cute! Jamie is a good catch! Jeremy was telling me a funny about him just last night! I was laughing so hard!

Anonymous said...

Too funny, the pants comment was perfect!!! And what a fun way to get asked out on a first date. He's sweet, you two are great together :)

Tiffini said...

Ditto to everyone! You guys are great together.

Elder Caleb Habel said...

Love it! I don't think I have ever heard of anyone getting asked out on their first date like that, so creative!

Kelli said...

I love the pants comment and what a romantic to ask you out that way!

Toshia said...

you are such a dear! I love learning more about you and your family, thanks for sharing.

Kelly said...

You always make me laugh, Jodi!!! The pants comment is awesome!