Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Favorite moments...


I love this spot on the couch not because of where it is and how it feels but because of what occurs there every preschool morning. After getting dressed, having breakfast and throwing on Ben's coat and backpack we sit and wait for Kylie's Mom to pick Ben up. We look out the window at the world and have sweet talks about what the day has in store for us. One of my favorite moments of the day.

14 comments:

Michelle said...

What sweet memories! I'm feeling a little blue about preschool being over myself.

Rochelle said...

Aww that is so sweet and what a cute picture!

Julee and Matt said...

What a great picture and what a great moment you share.

Paige said...

I love how you can see the excitement and anticipation in his body, even though you can't see his face!!

Shannon b said...

how sweet! I love big windows on the front of a house -- it always makes waiting for family, or friends, or packages, so much fun!

rachel said...

That is so dang sweet!
What a good mama you are.
Hugs!

Aundrea said...

you guys are so sweet!

Darilyn said...

Years from now you will be so glad that you captured that picture to remember that sweet tradition.

Anonymous said...

What a fabulous picture to have. Moments like that are sure to be treasured!

Elder Caleb Habel said...

I THINK IT'S THOSE LITTLE CONVERSATIONS WE HAVE WHILE WAITING THAT WILL BE THE MOST MEMORABLE.
#9! THAT IS NO COINCIDENCE MY FRIEND, THAT IS THE ANGELS MAKING YOUR DAY.
I AM SORRY THAT YOU HURT YOUR ANKLE, BUT IT MADE ME HAPPY TO BELONG TO SUCH A CIRCLE OF SISTERS.

Kelly said...

Love the picture! That's so sweet. Our mornings aren't so calm and collected. It usually consists of me pulling Corgan kicking and screaming out of bed and shoving him on the bus.

Tonya said...

I love that you take the time to do that every day! Not all Moms do that for their kids. You are a great Mom;0)

Merilee said...

You are seriously awesome!

Dani said...

You really do delight in the everyday, just like the name of your blog! We all need to do that! What a sweet morning ritual you guys have going :)