My favorite thing about preschool was doing homework. Homework is the papers I did. The bear project was my favorite. You know when the bears hibernate in the cold we made paper work with that...with the bears. Another project that I liked was the fish project. We pulled out paper to change the colors of the fish and the fish project had a song to go with it.
I like playing pirates upstairs.
My best friends were Kylie, Payton, Rowan, Ashley, Joelle and Maddie. I liked that they had a lot of fun with me.
I like Teacher Jill. I just think Teacher Jill has good project ideas...because I like them. I liked that she let us play outside sometimes when it wasn't rainy.
The thing I will miss the most about preschool is Teacher Jill. She was the best.
(When prompted to tell me what he learned this year he said, I don't remember." This may be the beginning of a lot of "I don't remember" moments. Hmmm...)
1 comment:
so cute! Payton looooved the fish project too. :) Can you believe these boys will be in kindergarten in just 2 months?!
Post a Comment