Friday, September 12, 2008

Ridiculous...

We went to THE MOST HIDEOUS circus EVER a few weeks ago. It was seriously ridiculous. We thought Ashton Kutcher was going to jump out of the crowd and tell us we had been 'PUNKED'. Have you seen the movie, A BUG'S LIFE? Yeah, THIS performance was worse than those little critters. However, it was a night I don't want to forget so I'm posting it so I remember the rolling of the eyes, the $4 watered down slushies, the announcer tweaking the stereo equipment mid-sentence, Jamie dancing with one of the scary furry creatures walking around the crowd and the kids big eyes as they took it all in. They loved it. And I loved the memory made with my family and good friends. Unforgettable!

4 comments:

Rochelle said...

Ridiculous yes! But soo much fun and lots of laughs!!

Aundrea said...

My kids honestly loved it! I'm so glad Jaime had connections and hooked us up!! It will be fun to remember over the years...

Jill said...

Yes, we have visited this circus ONCE, in the past. I guess that's what you get in a small town! :) At least the kids enjoy it!

Anonymous said...

Oh how funny, what a great giggle you will have over this in the years to come. But hey, if the kids enjoyed it than it was a circus worth going to, right?! Although it's kinda nice when the adults get a little more out of it, too :) A+ for effort!