Monday, October 6, 2008

22 Weeks...

Here we are at 22 weeks, as big as a papaya. The time is truly flying by. I feel fat but groovy and I'm not uncomfortable yet so life is rolling along in a good way. I'm feeling a bit of nesting, maybe purging is more the word for it. I want to go through every cupboard and closet and GET RID OF EVERYTHING. Our humble abode is bursting at the seams with clothes and toys and I want to make room for our "last little link" (my nickname for baby #3).

We went in for our ultrasound last week and here is our little babe:

As most of you know, we like to wait on the gender. The surprise at the end is magical! Do you have any guesses by looking at the pictures??

14 comments:

Paige said...

Boy. ;)

Rochelle said...

I can't believe how straight the little leg is! That's a cool pic! I couln't find the face in the second piture! I'm very excited for you!

Aundrea said...

I'm glad to see a real live human baby in there:) I love seeing the little profile shots, I can tell your baby will be beautiful already!! I think it's a girl!

Toshia said...

Congrats on the 22 week mark! It is so fun to see those pics and know that a real baby is growing in there:) I think I am ready for mine to be growing outside of me though! I think...girl.

Tiffini said...

My guess would be a girl--that leg shot wasn't showing anything to indicate otherwise! I am so excited for you!

Elder Caleb Habel said...

I guess BOY. I am so glad all is well. Boy or girl it will be a beautiful baby, that is for sure!

Julee and Matt said...

I think it's a little girl, because little boys never want to keep their feet to close together when there is an ultrasound machine on. :)

Michelle said...

I think boy:)

Shannon b said...

that looks like a boy profile to me. :) And that is a great picture of the leg -- I've never seen an image like that before.

Tiffiny said...

A gorgeous little GIRL! I love those pictures, you got some really good ones.

Tonya said...

I guess your little papaya baby to be a boy. Your "fat but groovy" remark made me laugh:0)

Anonymous said...

Oh I am just loving this fruit thing you're doing! Seriously, so clever. I think I may have already said that like five times though :)
Anyways, I'm guessing GIRL!!!!
Happy purging! It's kind of ironic how that sounds like an exciting thing to do now, where as in the first trimester this would have taken on a whole different meaning. So glad you are feeling better!

sheila said...

I'm guessing boy!

Kelly said...

There is no way I could STAND not knowing!!! I admire the patience girl!