Friday, October 31, 2008

Pizza Faces...

I am ALL about traditions. Love them. So I thought it would be fun to start a new one on Halloween...Homemade pizza! We laid out all the ingredients on the table and let the kids build a spooktacular pizza face.

Even Megan got into the act of making a fun face. She needed a little assistance with the sauce but did quite well with the cheese and olives!

The results...
Pretty cute and more importantly...
delicious!

It was a little more work than picking up a pizza at Papa Murphy's but it was worth it. Ben kept repeating how this was the best dinner ever. He even said thank you in his prayers 'that mommy let them make pizza faces for dinner.'

And... look at the joy on this girl's face!

10 comments:

Paige said...

Yum! That looks like a fabulous tradition. WTG, Super Mom!!

rachel said...

What a fun idea and a great tradition to start! Good job, girl!

Darilyn said...

That's a great tradition. I love all your traditions. Keep sharing them.

Tiffini said...

You are so creative!

Rochelle said...

I too love family traditions! It is so fun and something to always look forward too.

Nicole said...

Oh come on, candy makes the perfect Halloween dinner ;) I like the homemade pizza idea. Very cool!

Anonymous said...

Well aren't you just the sweetest mommy! You always come up with the cutest little craft ideas. Love it!

Tonya said...

Guess what we did on Hallowen? We made scary face pizzas! Exept I had 30 kids running around my house making scary face pizzas. Now that's scary!

Elder Caleb Habel said...

Those are some super cute pizzas. You definately couldn't get that at Papa Murphy's. What a great mom.

Kelly said...

You are so awesome!!!