Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Christmas cookies and crafts...

We make sugar cookies every year. It's a tradition that started when I was a little girl and I have carried on with my kiddos. Ben loves to help cut out the shapes and decorate.

This was Megan's first year and she totally enjoyed every minute of it! It was messy but completely fun watching her create.

Looks appetizing, eh?


She would be THE ONLY person that could have enjoyed eating it.
YUM!


We also pulled out the craft tub and made a few Christmas crafts.

Ornaments for the tree...

And glitter snowflakes to hang in the window...



Fun indoor activities while we watched the snow fall and fall and fall and fall...

2 comments:

Shannon b said...

fun projects! And I couldn't help but notice the missing knees in Ben's pj's. :)

Tiffiny said...

I busted out the crafts while we were snowed in that my mom-in-law gave me over the years from her Super Saturdays that I swore I would never do! It was the only thing that kept me half-way sane, which is saying a lot since I don't ususally do crafts!