Who knew that it would bring us an 'ARTIC BLAST', 18+ inches of snow, an extra week off from school before Christmas break and over 3 weeks of having snow on the ground. This never happens in the Northwest!

(our neighbor, Jacob and Ben)Although I am really pregnant, I did manage to take the kids out to play almost everyday for snowball fights, walks and snowangels. Thankfully, we have been blessed with the best neighbors. Brent, Kristi and their boys came over everyday to pick up Ben for a few hours of sledding and serious snow aventures through the wetlands in our neighborhood.
(Here they are at the top of our hill)
Megan loved the snow!
She even took a turn on the sled and when it was time to get off she protested in a lovely 2-year-old fashion.
Here's a look out the front door of our house...
And our backyard...
Can you believe it?!!
2 comments:
Wow, you guys got tons more snow than we did. That's amazing.
I love the picture of your kids gazing out the window at the snow. Oh It was a magical Christmas.
Post a Comment