My response... "WHAT THE?"
I guess all my thoughts, even subconcious thoughts, are consumed with baby. With only 5 days to go, I have a hard time focusing on anything else. I have been making a list and trying to get enough energy to check it off before
D-Day (delivery day). I think I'm ready???...
1. Bought a new double stroller along with a new car seat (did you know you are supposed to replace those every 3 years? Who knew?)
2. Moved the changing table and baby bed into our master suite in prep for a lengthy stay.
3. Narrowed the name search to about 4 solid possibilities.
4. Switched the calendar to February (I'm already mentally there).
5. Brought the baby swing, bouncer and all things baby in from the attic.
6. Hospital bag is packed.
7. Went on a last date with hubby...shopping for the baby and ate at the Macaroni Grill. YUM!
8. Picked up a pink and blue outfit to bring baby home from the hospital. Which do you think we will need?
And approximate size?
But let me give you a little background first...
Ben weighed in at 9 lbs. 3 oz.
Megan weighed in at 6lbs. 9 oz.
Yeah, I know...all over the board. Any guess will be good. Whoever guesses the gender correctly and comes in the closest with the weight...will win a prize! And it doesn't have to be local...you 'out-of-staters' can guess, too!
25 comments:
I am guessing BOY. 8 lbs, 3 oz
I say girl, 7 lbs 3 oz. And I don't think you should give us a prize, we should be giving you a prize for giving birth. Oh, wait, the baby is the prize. Okay then, you can give us a prize.
I'm guessing GIRL!!! I'm in a PINK mood :) And I think she will weigh 7 pounds 7 ounces. Can't wait to hear what names you had on the list!!! I can't wait to hold this little one either!!! Eeeek, SO excited for you :)
This is so tough...boy 8 lbs 9 oz. I think I will go with that.
Camryn and I are guessing a girl around 7lbs 12 oz...hope all goes well.
Boy, 7 lbs ish!
My guess is BOY, 8 lbs 8oz.
I say GIRL coming in at 8 lbs. 2 oz.
I think it would be SO fun for your to have a boy (then he and Sigg could be buds and Meg & Macee too) but I really think it's a girl, you know you need to put all those clothes of Meg's to good use with another one. I think she is going to come in at 7 lbs 5 oz. I am so excited....I can't wait!
Oh my gosh I want to win this so bad! I say....
I think it's a boy year so I'm saying Boy, 8lbs,12 oz.
I say girl - 7lbs. 8ozs. (but I am partial to girls:) and my second guess is boy - 9lbs. even - oh- we don't get a second guess - lol!
I say boy. 7lbs, 8oz. Been thinking of you- please put us on the ought to know list. Love to all,
Kelly
Hmm.... this is a toughie!
Girl
7lb 4oz
GOOD LUCK!!
Gotta be a girl 7 lbs 12 oz. GOOD LUCK! Love you!
It's a boy and he's a niner and some change. I'll say 9lbs 5oz!
7 lbs. 4 oz. Girl. My babies weighed all over the board too. 8lbs 2 oz., 5 lbs. 15 oz., 7 lbs. 4 oz. and 6 lbs. 13 oz. I am so excited for you!!!
I am guessing a girl and she weighs 7 lbs. 2 oz. Good luck today and I am looking forward to hearing the news.
If it's a girl, it's 9lbs 1 oz. And I also bet on the delivery date of Feb 3, time 3:30.
Whatever, Rochelle and your two guesses!
I've always thought a girl. I think 7 lbs. 6 oz.
I just guessed boy and 8 lbs. 3 oz and then read that paige guessed the same thing, so I will do a price is right and say 8 lbs. 2 oz. :)
I give up...I just read that shannon guessed 8 lbs 2 oz.... I guess I will go with an even 8 lbs. (I am such a dork!;)
Boy, no, girl, lots of hair, 7 lbs. 9 oz. I am actually writing this while you are at the hospital giving birth! I am so excited to hear the news!!
Girl
8lb 11oz
LOL
Love ya!!
Post a Comment