Nope, not the baby's delivery time but induction has begun with low amounts of Pitocin. The Doctor has rest assured us that it is safe for me to try delivering this baby naturally, despite having two previous Cesareans.
It's so very different from before, I'm laughing and telling stories with my mom and dad, Jamie and my sister. We are having fun and we are very excited! "OH here comes a little pain....OH, I'm good...I'm good!"
Jodi via Rochelle
10 comments:
I love you Jodi and I'm so excited!
Woo hoo! Can't wait to hear all about it! Good luck with everything!! You're in my thoughts and prayers :)
He, He, whoo! Breath, girl!
I am so excited!!
You're doing great! Come on little one, come make your entry!
Jodi, I am so lovin' the play by play. Please keep it coming and good luck!
Good luck Jodi! Can't wait to see the new addition!
Been thinking of you ALL day! I hope the pitocin is treating you well, and baby will be here soon :)
Glad to hear things are going well, and progressing!
aaaaahhhhhh!!!!! I am soo excited!
Post a Comment