Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Perfect picture...

Awww...trying to get the perfect picture before we rush out the door on Easter morning. Tell me WHY...WHY...WHY do we even try!
Take One...I look silly and Ellie's head is turned to the side.

Take Two... I look silly, Ellie's head is turned to the side and Meg's eyes are squinting.

Take Three...I have a fat face and what is Megan doing with her finger? ARGH!

Take Four...As I go around the circle I am hopeful. Ellie (looking at the camera, check), Jamie (no crooked neck, check), Jodi (check), Megan (cute smile, check), Ben (what the???).

Double ARGH!!

The perfect family picture alludes us once again :(

Here's to keepin' it real!

12 comments:

Paige said...

Beautiful. :) Maybe someone can photoshop Ben's face from photo three and superimpose it onto photo four? In any case, you have an awesome looking family!

Anonymous said...

I love them all! Especially the way in which you told the story, too funny!!! I feel your pain though, we ALL do because we have been there, but I know that one day when we look back on all these "what the ??" pictures we will still LOVE them!!! And by the way I was so happy to see a post from you, I actually checked google just now JUST to see if you had updated 'cause I was thinkin' of you :)

Jill said...

You of course look beautiful in all of them! Silly! Your family is adorable, as always.

Michelle said...

I like them all! Your kids will like looking at these more when they grow up than a perfect picture anyway.

Aundrea said...

I give you points for even trying:)...we didn't!

You have one good lookin' family!

Darilyn said...

You guys all look good. As I looked at the sea of matching families in their pastel clothes on Sunday I wondered to myself when I stopped caring. I still don't have an answer. But I'm glad that others care because you look gorgeous.

Rochelle said...

They are all so cute! I'm always so impressed with how well your family photographs, mine does not!

Krista Lou Cook said...

I say the more real it is the better it is!!

Natalee said...

Beautiful...all four times! Happy Easter!

Tiffini said...

Those are great pictures and I am with Paige--photoshop Ben's smiling face into the last picture and you will have the perfect picture!

Dani said...

They all look cute!! But I can totally relate! There isn't one family photo of us that I love- it's so hard to get everyone looking just right! I love that you posted all your "takes" -that was a cute idea :) Another great post! You're such a good writer!

rachel said...

I agree with everyone on here... they're all cute!!
I love your ending to the post: Here's to keepin' it real!