I LOVE all your catch up posts! But I had to comment on this one because that girl is too cute!
Sigg is working on his too. I can't believe how cute she is. I just want to eat those cheeks!
She is starting to look more like your mom and your sister. at least I see it in the top two pictures
She is a cutie. I love her cute little outfit. I felt the same way about Whitney growing up, since she is my last. It was(and still is) bittersweet.
she is adorable. It is really hard to close some chapters of our lives huh.
I can't believe how big she is getting! AND getting cuter by the day! Looking forward to seeing all of you this weekend.Love ya sweet sis!
What a little doll! She's growing up so fast!
I've missed your blog!! I've been such a slacker lately.Ellie is too dang cute. And a tooth already?? :(
Post a Comment
8 comments:
I LOVE all your catch up posts! But I had to comment on this one because that girl is too cute!
Sigg is working on his too. I can't believe how cute she is. I just want to eat those cheeks!
She is starting to look more like your mom and your sister. at least I see it in the top two pictures
She is a cutie. I love her cute little outfit. I felt the same way about Whitney growing up, since she is my last. It was(and still is) bittersweet.
she is adorable. It is really hard to close some chapters of our lives huh.
I can't believe how big she is getting! AND getting cuter by the day! Looking forward to seeing all of you this weekend.
Love ya sweet sis!
What a little doll! She's growing up so fast!
I've missed your blog!! I've been such a slacker lately.
Ellie is too dang cute. And a tooth already?? :(
Post a Comment