This girl...
had her three-year-old doctors appointment last week. She dreaded having the doctor check her ears so she held her hands over them in the car and kept repeating 'no thank you...no thank you" as we made the trek over the mountain. She made it through the appointment with flying colors (we have an amazing doctor who let Megan check his ears before he checked hers). She even had two shots and didn't shed one tear. Her 6 year-old brother better take note :)
Height: 38 inches
Weight: 34 1/2 lbs.
13 comments:
This picture looks like it was taken with a new camera??
Jaren HATES having his ears checked. It is by far the worst part of the exam. He likewise hates having them cleaned, too. Glad she's healthy! She sure is cute. :)
Wow, what a brave little girl! If the doctor can put them at ease that is the best! My Ivy had to get some shots just a few months ago. She screamed but let them do it. Broke my heart!
I love to hear a good pediatric md story. They really are a special group of people!
She is the sweetest little thing I've ever seen!!
What an adorable picture of your brown eyed sweetie! Seriously, your children are just gorgeous, Jodi.
And no crying through *2* shots?! Ummmm, my boys should take note, too :) I'm very impressed.
Way to go Miss Meg being brave for the ear check-up, too!
-Shannon M.
She is so stinkin' cute. I can't believe how long her hair has grown! And LOVE that sweater. Too cute!
Ohh Ben, Ben, yes how I remember Ben's check up! HEHE!
What a cutie "No thank you!"
That is just too cute.
Way to go, Megan! Grandma and Grandpa are so proud of you. I don't like having my ears checked either, so I don't blame you at all. What a big girl! We love you.
Love, Grandma and Grandpa
Is she really 3?!?! That is just too crazy. Darcy had a HORRIBLE 18 month check-up today due to her attitude. I'll just keep looking forward to when she turns 3!
She looks like a little angel! Glad to hear that everything went well. What a big girl! Love and miss you! :)
Beautiful girl!
Post a Comment