
My baby girl Meg is 9 months old
She likes to wiggle, giggle and roll
She is in to everything she puts in her sights
She sleeps like an angel all through the night
She eats bananas, applesauce and butternut squash
She's a bit messy so I do alot of wash
She is loved by all...Daddy, Mommy and Ben
She's our little princess...she makes our hearts swim.
9 comments:
Did you really only take 2 minutes to do this? It's very good. I'm impressed Jodi!
And she is SO dang cute.
Good poem! That picture is too cute, I love her pigtails!
very sweet . . .
that girl is getting cuter and cuter everyday!
How could you not love that sweet girl!? Great poem, time to write the kids book.
Oh my goodness, she is so adorable!. very impressive 2 minuter!
Seriously, those pig-tails are the sweetest thing ever :) Not too many 9 month olds can pull that off!
You are much more poetic than me!
Great poem!! She's absolutely adorable.
Post a Comment