| What Color is Your Personality? |
![]() ![]() PeaceMaker (Blue) You seek to express the Inner you, as you value authenticity and honesty. You are often sensitive to subtlety, and create roles in life with that very special piece of yourself, your flair if you will. You enjoy close relationships with loved ones, and have a very spiritual side. You will make quite the difference in the world. |
| How do you compare? Take this test! Tests from Testriffic |
I thought this test was fun and fairly accurate. I definitely value authenticity and honesty, enjoy close relationships with my loved ones, have a spiritual side and plan to make a difference in my little world! Thanks Paige!


3 comments:
your personality color definitely suits you!
I've done a few of these color tests in my time, they usually seem pretty accurate. This crazy blue crystal picture scares me a bit though.
I got the same answer :)
Post a Comment