Ben loves the water. When he was a baby I took him to the Sheldon pool near our home in Eugene for Mommy and Me classes. He ate it up. He would smile and splash during the class and then cry when time was up. Also, we have spent a lot of time at my parent's house during the summer months where he has had a lot of opportunities to hop in their pool. In fact, last summer we just put a little life vest on him and let him go for it! He's a little fish.
More recently Ben has been making a splash at the local pool. We enrolled him in swim lessons this fall hoping to avoid the crowds and I am happy to say it worked! There is only one other little girl in his class so he gets a lot of personal attention from the swim teacher, Dustin. He has learned how to hold his breath, open his eyes under water, float and use his arms and legs to move himself through the water (I wouldn't exactly call it 'swimming' but he is getting there!)
("How you doin'?"...let the flirting begin!)
12 comments:
You always write the funniest captions to your pictures. I'm glad you discovered the secret of swim lessons in fall and winter. That's what I've always done and it's awesome. You get more of your money's worth because they get more instruction time.
I was laughing at your caption too! I'm glad he's having fun.
I love our little community pool! Caylin takes lessons during the fall and winter too. It's only her, Amy, and 1 other boy, pretty close to a private lesson!
He looks like he's enjoying himself!
Yay, Ben!! That picture of him putting the moves on the girl is hilarious!!
Today their swimming in a pool and tomorrow they'll be going on a date. It's crazy how fast they grow!
I love the *how you doin?* flirty smile, how great to capture that!
That little fish is SO cute. Love the flirting face! What a great idea to take swim lessons in the fall. We might have to try that.
Love the caption.
Hey there...thanks for the comment. Yes, I have been messing around trying to figure it all out. I have a video of Natalie to upload but it takes forever.
Ben looks so cute! Hope he is having fun. Talk to you soon ~ where is Meg? :O)
Jess
what a cute blog! I have a long way to go to get mine to this point, but someday! Come on by and visit sometime.
That picture of Ben cracks me up! What a HAM!!!
Love ya,
Nikki :)
Post a Comment