Tuesday, October 16, 2007

And the winner is...

My feeble attempt to get the people lurking on my blog to come out of the shadows (Mom, Nikki, Kelly B and a few others I don't want to embarrass...like Spencer) didn't really work. Bummer :( However, many of my blogging friends did sign my blogiversary post and were entered into "My Favorite Fall Things" giveaway! I put all of your names into a jar and Ben reached his little hand in and grabbed a slip...

And the winner is...

You are the lucky winner of...

1. Butterfinger Hot Chocolate. I love chocolate. I love peanut butter. Put those two together and you have one yummy treat! This is the perfect time of year to snuggle up with a good book and a cup of hot chocolate!

2. Warm Apple Pie Candle. Anybody that knows me and has been in my home, can't help but notice my love for candles. I don't think there is anything better than a nice smelling home and my favorite scents for fall are baked goods...apple pie is delicious!

3. Polka Dots and Stripes Journal. I keep a gratitude journal and find that when I take the time to sit, reflect and write in it on a regular basis my attitude for life is light, happy and content. It has brought much joy and peace into my life.

4. Black Bic Gel Pen. I absolutely cannot live without this pen! Every time I pick it up I get a little tingle in my hiney! It is smooth and just glides across the page! Love...love...love it!!!

5. Dark Chocolate Dipped Altoids. YUM and only 7 1/2 calories.

Congrats Darilyn! And thanks to all for playing :)

10 comments:

Aundrea said...

Oh man, my attempts at rigging the contest were foiled! But I'm glad you get a tingle in your hiney just by picking up a pen...I'm gonna have to get me one of those!

Merilee said...

Yeah, where do you get those hiney tinglin' pens?

Anonymous said...

LOL!!! You make me laugh :)

Those are great pens, aren't they?! And now I will never be able to use one again without thinking of you!!!!

Congrats Darilynn -- you lucky girl :)

Darilyn said...

YIPPEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I won!!!!!!!!! I'm so excited. I finally got a moment to check blogs and was scrolling down anxious to see whose name you drew. My heart did a little leap to see my name! I'm so excited about my presents. They are awesome! Thanks Jodi! You rule!

Cavanaugh Family said...

Oh Darn...I did not win!

I could have used that Butterfinger Hot Cocoa - where did you get that?

How are ya? Hugs to you!

Jess

Cavanaugh Family said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Paige said...

Ugh. I thought Ben LIKED me. Oh, well. Cute collection of fall stuff!

Tiffini said...

I missed the contest!Darn that moving thing! And I missed the fall festival, darn that moving thing! And I miss you!

Nicole said...

Oh man, I guess entering twice didn't help my chances. I'm disappointed in Spencer!!

Anonymous said...

I guess I missed out on this one! That will teach me! :)
Love ya,
Nik :)