Thursday, October 25, 2007

Momma's Eye Candy!

Shannon is at it again! She is a flippin' saint taking pictures of my two sick kiddos that were movin' like little monkeys during this photo shoot. Here are the results...


I was thrilled to get some of Megan showing off her teeth!

I think she did a nice job capturing Ben's personality. He absolutely loves getting his picture taken and is quite a ham...striking all kinds of poses.





And the last shot of the day..."Are you still taking my picture?! Can't you see I am DONE!"

15 comments:

Paige said...

They are so flippin' cute. I love love LOVE the last one of Meg. And Ben sure was cooperative, wasn't he? Those are definite keepers. :)

Elder Caleb Habel said...

Oh man you have CUTE kids. Meg's pigtails are the BEST and Ben's blue eyes are incredible. Fabulous photos, what a treasure.

Michelle said...

What wonderful pictures! Can't believe how grown up your baby is looking!

Darilyn said...

They are gorgeous pictures!

Anonymous said...

I'm so excited that you like them!!! I always say that that is what means the most to me, is that in the end there are at least a few pictures that are worth keeping and developing. I can't wait to do some more of your cutie pies, they are the *perfect* little models :)

Rochelle said...

Beautiful pics! Your kids are adorable.

Merilee said...

ssoooooooo cute!

Anonymous said...

What great pictures. I love meg's hair. I wish my girls had that hair so young. That would be so much fun to play with:)

Shannon b said...

soooo cute! Love Meg's pigtails and she looks beautiful in yellow.

Toshia said...

Your kids are so cute! What a couple of photogenic sweethearts. You did good with those ones!

Marie said...

Great pictures! Megan is darling and I love Ben with his legs up in the air!

Nicole said...

Ben is such a ham. Megan is so adorable I just want to squeeze her cute little cheeks.

Aundrea said...

I loved these pictures! Ben is quite the little male model and I love the ones of Meg with the flowers and the one with her blankie! Too cute!

Anonymous said...

I think I have the cutest niece and nephew ever! Your friend is very talented. She did a beautiful job!
I want some copies!
Love ya,
Nik :)

Kelly said...

You have such gorgeous children! Another thing we have in common! ;)