Thursday, January 3, 2008

Goodbye 2007....

Goodbye to a nursing baby. Goodbye to goals I didn't accomplish. Goodbye to insecurities. Goodbye to Christmas Card guilt. Goodbye to the Super Saturday projects that I never finished that are sitting in a drawer in my laundry room. Goodbye to a house that never seemed clean. Goodbye to hurt feelings. Goodbye to the dreaded 'MOM GUILT'. Goodbye to failed attempts at weight loss. Goodbye to not reaching my full potential. Goodbye to 'when' and 'if'. Goodbye, Goodbye, Goodbye!

9 comments:

Rochelle said...

Goodbye to selling yourself short! You are the best! Don't be so hard on yourself! =) Happy New Year!

Paige said...

Here's to a brand spankin, sparkly New Year. Even more fabulous than than the last. :)

Devra said...

This is the best 2007 send off I've read! Yay you!

Candy said...

WEll, I say Hello to all that is new for you in the new year:) I am so lucky to have met such a sweet friend as you - really, though you didn't finish the super saturday project?:) Love ya anyway!!!!

Aundrea said...

Hello to 2008 and getting second or third or fourth chances at all of those things:) I love you!

Michelle said...

Thanks for a good reminder not to carry the icky things into the new year. I just threw away the remainder of my Christmas cards that never got finished. Very liberating!

Paige said...

I love the new blog layout. Told ya it wasn't too bad. :)

Aundrea said...

The new blog looks so cute!

Darilyn said...

Yes, your new blog layout looks fantastic. And I love your post about leaving all those things behind. I love you!