Saturday, January 26, 2008

Mr. Mom...

This is the scene I woke up to this morning...
The last couple of days have been rough for me and Jamie knew I needed a break so I slept in while he played Mr. Mom. Not only did he entertain the kids...but I got breakfast in bed! I LOVE breakfast in bed. It is one of my favorite things. Nothing says 'I love you' like a warm plate of food being delivered to your bedside =)

This cool fort entertained our family for hours today. Daddy played the tickle monster, hiding inside the tent, as the rest of us ran around trying to avoid his long arms as they reached out to attack. It was a good, lazy, stay inside-the-house kindof a day!

3 comments:

Rochelle said...

Aww! How sweet! Isn't it nice when our husbands pamper us and can tell when we really need to feel the love!

Kudos Jamie, Kudos!

My kids make forts all of the time and I am always so impressed with how long they can be entertained with them!

Aundrea said...

What a good guy! I'm glad you got a little pampering;)

Anonymous said...

I love forts made with blankets. Those are the best!