Friday, February 1, 2008

I had lunch with a spoon...

My friend, Darilyn, had this on her blog and I thought it was funny so...

Pick the month you were born:

January------I kicked
February-----I loved
March---------I karate chopped
April-----------I licked
May--------- --I jumped on
June----------I smelled
July-----------I did the Macarena with
August-------I had lunch with
September---I danced with
October------I sang to
November----I yelled at
December----I ran over

Pick the day (number) you were born on:

1- ------a birdbath
2-------a monster
3-------a phone
4-------a fork
5-------a snowman
6-------a gangster
7-------my cell phone
8-------my dog
9-------my best friend's boyfriend
10-------my neighbor
11-------my science teacher
12-------a banana
13-------a fireman
14-------a stuffed animal
15-------a goat
16-------a pickle
17-------your mom
18---- ---a spoon
19------- a Smurf
20-------a baseball bat
21-------a Ninja
22-------Chuck Norris
23-------a noodle
24-------a squirrel
25-------the pizza delivery guy
26-------my sister
27-------my brother
28-------an ipod
29-------a surfer
30-------a llama
31-------A homeless guy

Pick the color of shirt you are wearing:

White--------because I'm cool like that
Black---------because that's how I roll.
Pink----------because I'm NOT crazy.
Red----------because the voices told me to
Blue ---------because I'm sexy and I do what I want
Green--------because I think I need some serious help!
Purple--------because I am AWESOME!
Gray---------because Big Bird said to and he's my leader.
Yellow--------because someone offered me 1,000,000 dollars
Orange-------because my family thinks I'm dumb anyway.
Brown--------because I can.
Other---------because I'm a Ninja!
None----------because I can't control myself!

What does your sentence say?

13 comments:

Shannon b said...

I danced with your mom because I'm sexy and I do what I want! :)

Kelly said...

I danced with a Smurf cause I'm cool like that!

Nicole said...

I kicked a squirrel because I'm cool like that! ;)

Elder Caleb Habel said...

I karate chopped a noodle because Big Bird said to and he's my leader

Aundrea said...

I licked my sister because I think I need some serious help.

Darilyn said...

I kicked a stuffed animal because I can't control myself.

This is so fun because it changes all the time depending on what color shirt you are wearing. And, yes, i kinda like being a nudist.

Kelli said...

I had lunch with a ninja because I am sexy and do what I want:) That is cute.

Julee and Matt said...

I licked a pickle because I'm NOT crazy!

Candy said...

had lunch with a noodle because I am sexy and do what I want to do;)

Merilee said...

I sang to my dog (gag) because big bird said to and he's my leader!
Now that's just silly!

Anonymous said...

I jumped on a fireman because I'm sexy and I do what I want!

sounds kinky :)

Toshia said...

I had lunch with a pickle because I can!

Anonymous said...

I danced with you mom because I'm a ninja!
Yep, that's me. Super Ninja Mom!