...Ben and I planted some more flowers. I love this time of year when the flowers start to really blossom and fill out. They look so beautiful and make me happy.
...Cleaned out the fridge. Nothing too exciting to report here besides the fact that I only gagged twice and didn't vomit. Good for me.
...I helped Ben extract a little pokey from his hand that he got while in the bark. He exclaimed in a very excited voice that it didn't hurt at all and that I should be a doctor. He quickly changed his mind and said I should be a 'home doctor' because he likes me to be home.
...Vacuumed out the Expedition today and was reminded of the first few months we had it when we decided we would NOT eat in our car. HA...didn't last long and I am saddened by some of the stains that will NOT COME OUT.
...Ben and I played a game of Chutes and Ladders while Megan was napping. Ben decided that since he won, and the last square on the game has the number 100, I should do 100 nice things for him. He laid back on the pillow and said he was going to "just relax while I got started". HA! This kid cracks me up!
11 comments:
LOL -- did you tell him that simple carrying and birthing him gives you a "99 Thing" credit?? Glad your windows are so shiny. :)
oh my goodness! What a funny quote! I had a similar one from Conner at age 4: "Mom, why don't I just sit on the couch and watch you clean up."
Glad to hear your windows are so clean - doesn't it make such a difference? I might need to try that stuff out.
Oh that Ben is a funny little guy! I am glad you got so much stuff cleaned. I think you should come down to my house and help me!
That windex stuff is magic isn't it. I too love, love, love clean windows.
What kind of flowers did you plant?
Glad the fridge wasn't unbearable.
Mom's are the very best home doctors!
And I think who ever gets to the 100 space first should get to eat100 m&m's, that's my vote.
I want that window stuff - I can't get the streaks off my windows - What a cutie Ben is - I love it!
good to see that Ben is taking after Jamie..ha! ha! You are the best mom! I got one bathroomed cleaned today and I feel very accomplished. Now I am going to read and rest while the kids are all asleep for a few hours. Ugh! Miss ya!
Man, Ben is one smart kid! And holy cow- you've been productive lately! I'm lucky if I get the dishes washed every day.
Washing my windows is something I definitely need to do! They are just gross. I guess I should give this a try.
Ben's little quotes always make me smile. So cute!
Cleaning the fridge is on my list today...maybe I can convince the girls to give it a whirl! I like Ben's thought that you should be a 'home doctor' - very cute! - and loved Jamie's patriotic hat!
Outdoor windex huh? I'll have to try it. Ben is so funny. It sounds like you had one very satisfying day.
Your little guy cracks me up! He has such a great personality!
Post a Comment