Highs
I slept until 8:30 this morning.
I made a hair appointment today. I haven't had my haircut since January. It is hideously overdue! Can't wait to have a nice, clean, easy to manage new do.
It's a stay-home day. Summer is always so busy that it is nice to be home and take a little breather.
Made a fort with the kids and played and giggled with them...highlight of the day.
My waves of nausea are becoming less and less frequent and my gagging episodes have pretty much disappeared so I am starting to feel more human. Yay for me.
Lows
Megan has a summer cold and was up A LOT last night. Makes ME cranky.
My feet are freezing...it's July!
I need to get my eyebrows waxed.
Lost 5 pounds over the last month or so but gained 2 back over the last few days. Pretty sure this is due to the homemade icecream I have been eating. It is OH SO GOOD!
I have been a horrible blogger. SO far behind on posts. Don't be surprised to see random posts over the next several days that are extremely out of order.
8 comments:
sounds like a good day . . . .
I also slept in, and it has mostly been a stay at home kind of day for us. I agree -- summer can get so busy (want to squeeze in as much fun & activity while we can!), but it is nice to just sit at home & chill.
I love this post, what a cute idea! I did not sleep in but I did absolutely nothing today! YAY!
I have had a blah day, too. Glad you got to spend it at home and that you are feeling better!
It must've been in the forecast to stay at home today! Glad you had a good day, hope you get some better sleep tonight!
I'm glad the nausea is getting better! I hope Meg gets feeling better so you can get a good nights sleep!
Must have been that kind of day for everyone...Mondays are definitely the day for sleeping in and doing nothing!! My 2 kids here in Oregon right now went to work with Mark this morning around 6:30 am so I had planned out a "ME" day. I slept til 9:30!!! I'm LOVING Oregon and days like today (temp and drizzle)!!!! Glad I'm getting to know you and all your St. Helens friends!!! -Lezlie
Yeah!!! A new post!
Glad to hear you are getting over the yuckiness of pregnancy!
Keep eating that ice cream! I'm sure the baby loves it!
I love this idea for a post: Highs and Lows.
We do this at the dinner table most nights. It's a great way to get the kids to share what's on their minds (not that my girls need ANY help sharing...)
Glad to hear you're feeling a bit better. And I totally know how you feel about belly shots. :)
Post a Comment