Tuesday, July 29, 2008

12 weeks...

I thought it would be fun to document this pregnancy more than I have the other two, however, I am not one to show off my prego tummy for all to see (I prefer to hide). TRUST ME...it is better for ALL of us this way ;)


So this is my version of a monthly prego update:


At 12 weeks I am feeling much, much better. For about 5 or 6 weeks all I did was suffer in my nauseated state of torture. It was NOT fun. I kept thinking, 'This may be the last time I am pregnant, try to enjoy it, live fully in the moment." HA. I was miserable. But the waves are less and less frequent and I feel myself getting back to normal. The baby is as big as a lime now and February seems OH SO far away!

10 comments:

Darilyn said...

Yes, please do keep us updated. I've wanted to give you a big hug ever since you announced you were pregnant. I can't wait to see you!

Shannon b said...

cute comparison. Glad to hear you are feeling better. Hopefully now you can enjoy every little moment.
*I can't wait to read more fruity updates in the future. :)

Rochelle said...

I can't belive it, you posted two days in a row! ;0) It's wild to think your a third of the way there!

Aundrea said...

cute little limey! I'm glad you're feeling better:)

Candy said...

I am glad you are feeling better - you know it is all worth it!

Gina said...

I'm glad you made it through the first 12 weeks. They can be kind of rough. Whitney has a cold right now too.

Marie said...

I liked the lime picture and smells of citrus can help with nausea! Glad you're feeling better - February will be here before you know it.

Cavanaugh Family said...

love the comparison. hang in there you are about to join the likes of us who are out numbered and well frankly over the edge hanging on with one arm! You are a great mommie and I am so excited to see what kind of lime you will be having. Love, Jess

sheila said...

February doesn't seem far away to me at all! School is starting right around the corner, then we are inundated with holidays that take a lot of planning. Halloween, Thanksgiving, Christmas. And then it's the beginning of the new year and Bam! It's almost time for that baby. Olivia was due in February and she was by far my fastest pregnancy.
I loved your forecast post, that was great!

Anonymous said...

Yay! I'm so glad you are feeling better :) And what a cute little limey you posted. It will be fun to see you continue this idea :) Sorry we missed you today, but Zach had a doctors appointment in town. Maybe next time!