congratulations!!! I was wondering (and about to call you this morning) after reading your comment on Rochelle's blog last night. So is it about February?? How exciting! I'm so happy for you!!!
Congrats! I am so happy for you. And it is so cute to see your floating baby widget...and to know I have at least 100 fewer days to go than you ;) Luv ya!
It's Nat from college! I've been looking at your blog for months now...ever since my trip up there to stay with Tiff! I didn't get to see you because you were camping at the time...but apparently we crossed paths somewhere late one night at the set of Twilight!
I love reading all about you and your family! such cute kids.
I'm so excited for you guys!!!! And like I said, I think you look great for as miserable as you have been feeling. I agree with Aundrea, Zofran is the only way I can survive my pregnancies. But hopefully you are almost over the worse of it. Let me know if I can take the kids for you on your not so good days though, you know I will in a heartbeat! And again, CONGRATULATIONS!!!
so the cat's out of the bag:). Hope you're feeling okay. Call me if you just need to complain to someone about your nasal and stomach disturbances. We love you:).
Hey Sis! I guess it is about time that someone from your family left a comment on here! We are all so very happy for you! We can't wait to see this new little one. It is so much fun to watch our little family grow!! You better post pictures of you and that cute tummy of yours so we can watch it grow! (Ben is cute as ever!) Love ya, Nikki :) Love ya lots!
28 comments:
YEAH!!!! Congratulations! What a cute picture of Ben. I am so happy for you and hope that the nausia is managable. Yeah!
congratulations!!! I was wondering (and about to call you this morning) after reading your comment on Rochelle's blog last night. So is it about February??
How exciting! I'm so happy for you!!!
oh my goodness . . . and that floating baby is going to be so fun to watch! hehe!
Congratulations Jodi!!
Very exciting news.
Hope you're feeling good.
Keep us posted on everything as your pregnancy progresses.
WOOHOO!
I love that we don't have to pretend anymore! YAY!! I am so so excited!
Congratulations! You guys make such cute babies. Can't wait to see the new addition. Hope you're feeling good!
Yeah!!!! That just made my whole week. I hope you aren't too sick! Can't wait to see another cute one!
What???? That is so awesome!! Congrats!!! How far along are you?
Congrats! I am so happy for you. And it is so cute to see your floating baby widget...and to know I have at least 100 fewer days to go than you ;) Luv ya!
Hey Jodi...
It's Nat from college! I've been looking at your blog for months now...ever since my trip up there to stay with Tiff! I didn't get to see you because you were camping at the time...but apparently we crossed paths somewhere late one night at the set of Twilight!
I love reading all about you and your family! such cute kids.
Congrats on the pregnancy!
Keep in touch!
Nat
http://nataroo.blogspot.com/
Yay! Take some ZOFRAN!! It really takes the edge off:)
I am soooo excited for you! I like watching the baby grow Toshia has that on her blog it is fun! YEAH!!!!
I'm so excited for you guys!!!! And like I said, I think you look great for as miserable as you have been feeling. I agree with Aundrea, Zofran is the only way I can survive my pregnancies. But hopefully you are almost over the worse of it. Let me know if I can take the kids for you on your not so good days though, you know I will in a heartbeat! And again, CONGRATULATIONS!!!
I'll bring you some Zofran! I am so excited for you!!
YAY! How exciting! I am so happy for you, but so glad that it's you and not me:0)Hopefully I didn't just jinx myself!
Congratulations! You guys make the cutest kids, can't wait to meet this one!
Congratulations Jodi!!! I am so happy for you. When are you due?
Woo hoo! That's great news! I'm so happy for you! Yay! When are you due?
I knew it!! I am so excited for you...we will have to compare due dates and sicknesses! Love you!!
Congrats, Congrats!!!!!
yeah!! I'm soo excited for you!!
Congratulations!
Jodi! Jodi! Jodi!
We are so excited!
Love, Tamera and Megan
Congratulations!! I am so excited to meet this cute new little one. :)
CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!! How exciting!!!!! I love the picture!!!!! I hope you have an easy pregnancy, girlie!
so the cat's out of the bag:). Hope you're feeling okay. Call me if you just need to complain to someone about your nasal and stomach disturbances. We love you:).
Congratulations - I am happy for you guys. I think three is a great number :)
Hey Sis!
I guess it is about time that someone from your family left a comment on here! We are all so very happy for you! We can't wait to see this new little one. It is so much fun to watch our little family grow!! You better post pictures of you and that cute tummy of yours so we can watch it grow! (Ben is cute as ever!)
Love ya,
Nikki :)
Love ya lots!
Post a Comment