Monday, July 7, 2008

Southwest surprise...

My parents recently got back from a trip to the Southwest and while they were there they picked up these turquoise nuggets to surprise me! Yay!

I paired them with Black Agate Rounds and Bali Silver and made this necklace, bracelet and earrings.



I need some serious help with my photography skills because these pictures turned out pretty lousy but you get the idea.

11 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Elder Caleb Habel said...

What a fun surprise! Those are beautiful stones and a beautiful arrangement. You are a skilled jeweler. I can't wait to see your creations in real life.

Anonymous said...

I'm tellin' ya, I think some of the most talented and crafty women in the world live in our little town :) This set is GORGEOUS!!! I love it. And your pictures are good, too!

rachel said...

You are quite the talented young lady! This and your cute bag a few weeks ago... wow!
Keep showing us your skills!

Candy said...

How beautiful! I love tourquoise (sp?) What a crafty lady!

Rochelle said...

Super cute! Now you'll have to make one for your mom!

Merilee said...

Those are gorgeous Jody. You got serious skills!

Tonya said...

I am a turquoise lover and those are adorable. You are one talented, crafty lady:0)

Marie said...

You are one talented girl! Their beautiful.

Kelly said...

Beautiful!!! My late brother-in-law did jewelry like this. I'll have to send you some pics of the things he put together. Man, I wish we lived closer! We have so much in common it's CarRRAaaZZy!

Anonymous said...

I think you got all the talent in the family! Those are beautiful!
Birthday and Christmas are just around the corner!!!! HINT HINT!
Love ya,
Nikki