Tuesday, July 1, 2008

YEEEEE HAWWWWW...

Tim McGraw!!!!


Last week I went out with my sister and my girlfriends for a night of eating, talking, giggling and an all around great time.
It started out with my sister and I getting dressed up in our cowboy duds (basically just hats but it brought back a lot of fun memories from our cowgirl days!)

We then hit a fun restaurant on our way to the concert.
Here's Rochelle, Nicole, Jenn, me and Paige.


We pigged out on good food and laughed until our tummies hurt... Good Times :)


Eddie, out waiter, with our Pizzookie Party Platter! Delicious!
We pretty much devoured THE WHOLE THING!


We sat on the lawn at the concert and took some silly pictures.

The concert was amazing! Tim McGraw rocked it!

My favorite part of the night...letting loose. I felt like a teenager again...singing and dancing and just acting plain goofy. I loved every minute.

7 comments:

Julee and Matt said...

So much fun!! I am glad you got to get out and have a great night...with just the girls!

Tonya said...

I love that you were goofy and back to the teenasge years! Who says we have to be boring adults all the time? I say never forget to find the happy, silly joys in life and be mature when it's important to be so:0)

Elder Caleb Habel said...

Hooray for letting loose and Pizoockie!

rachel said...

There's nothin like good girlfriends... and even better, your sis is among that mix!

Rochelle said...

LOVED IT! Thanks for agreat night and awesome memories!

Kelly said...

Girl's Nights are an essential part of a sane life. A little bit of Tim McGraw helps, too!

Dannielle said...

How fun!!! I would love to see him in concert.