Friday, August 22, 2008

Deliciousness...

In an effort to carry on my childhood tradition of milking my birthday until it is bone dry, Jamie surprised me with a night out to my favorite place. Yeah, my birthday was Monday but in true Jodi fashion we are still celebrating. You see, when I was little I celebrated my birthday ALL OF AUGUST. You know...my birthday month! We are just celebrating for a week, my friends. I have totally matured.
Feast your eyes on this deliciousness...

Carmela's Chicken with fresh Parmesan cheese...

even betta!

Oh yeah, baby...it's THAT good!

This is my look of PURE SATISFACTION or in other words...bloated till I can't breath.

And this is the man responsible for my night of bliss...

Oh, the joys of the Macaroni Grill and
my fabulous sweetheart!

11 comments:

rachel said...

I'm HUNGRY now!!!

Julee and Matt said...

It looks yummy! I am glad you are having a wonderful birthday week. :)

Jill said...

Aren't you too cute. You're just glowing! The dinner looks yummy too!:) Glad you could enjoy the week.

Aundrea said...

That looks so YUMMY! We are going to have to share a plate of that sometime soon:)

I'm glad you are having a good birthday week!! I love ya!

Darilyn said...

Happy birthday!

Rochelle said...

Did you tell Jamie your having a boy yet?

I think it's sweet that he planned a special night out. He's a keeper!

Sorry, I just had a deep thought and so I'll quickly share. It's funny that we say "He's a keeper" you know compairing him to a big stinky, slimy fish you would catch that is one to brag about and all. I get the whole bragging and all but really slimy fish. Maybe that's not even what others think it references, but I do. HMMMMMM
It's late.

Anonymous said...

Mmmmmmmm, that does look delicious!!! I love eating there, it's one of my favorites, too! So glad that you are having a happy birthday week :)

Candy said...

I want some!!!! You are a girl after my own heart - great pictures!

Shannon b said...

I like the idea of a birthday month! Or at least a week. I may have to try that one in our house.

Dani said...

That plate of pasta looks divine!

You are so pretty! Green is a good color on you. What a handsome husband you have! You guys make a very good looking couple and with the kids, a very attractive family :)

Happy Belated Birthday!

Elder Caleb Habel said...

YUMMM! I have never been to the macaroni grill, but now I will have to give it a try.