Monday, August 25, 2008

16 Weeks...

Awwww...the second trimester. A gift. I am feeling good, for the most part. Not nearly as much nausea and my energy level has picked up quite a bit. At 16 weeks, the baby is now about the size of an avocado, one of my personal favorites. I love avocados and I am loving this new babe. As my belly is expanding so is the reality that I have a living spirit growing inside of me and he/she will be joining our family in just a few months. What a blessing it is to be a mother and to experience this great miracle of life.

17 comments:

Julee and Matt said...

I am still waiting for that feeling good. Hopefully really soon. :)

Candy said...

Yeah! I love the second trimester - I always felt the best during this time! You look great by the way!!!

Toshia said...

I remember 16 weeks, I thought I was "big" then! Have a fun 2nd trimester, I am learning about all the joys of the third right now...

Dani said...

Wow! 2nd Trimester, Woo hoo! Glad you're feelin good!

Rochelle said...

I love avacodos mmmmm! I can't believe it, your almost half way! And he is going to be so cute!

Aundrea said...

I love the 2nd trimester...you finally start feeling a little better, you can start wearing maternity clothes full force, you can finally feel the baby start to move. It makes the sickness of the first worth it:) Keep going strong:)

rachel said...

What a wonderful post!

Elder Caleb Habel said...

Yeah! I am so glad you are feeling better, now you can really enjoy that baby. What a JOY!

Tiffini said...

I am so excited for you---is this one going to be a surprise at 20 weeks or 40 weeks? I guess you have one of each so if you don't find out until 40 weeks you are still prepared.

Gina said...

Wow! You're almost to the halfway point. Hopefully you will have a great 2nd & 3rd trimester.

Anonymous said...

I'm loving this post idea :) I can't wait to see each new one. SO happy you're feeling better, what a special time for you and your family.

Toshia said...

Just checked out your widget...I don't know. It seems like an umbilical cord to me:)

Marie said...

So glad you're feeling better, You've got that pregnant glow now. I like the food size comparisons to baby!

Tonya said...

I LOVE avacados too, but I love my babies more:0) Glad you're feeling better.

Merilee said...

I always wish there was a way to convey absolute sincerity on blog comments. I am so glad your feeling better. Second trimesters rule!

Merilee said...

And I also love avocados!

Kelly said...

Hey Jodi! My husband has a job interview in Redmond, WA. Is that anywhere near you guys?