Ben just finished up with a summer session of swimming lessons. He had a great instuctor and really learned a lot over a two week time period. On the last day, he was so proud to get his certificate which said he had passed and was ready to move on to the next level. Great job, little man!

He really enjoys swimming and I really enjoy watching him :) He is so funny. His little body doesn't stop moving THE WHOLE TIME he is in the pool. He is either wiggling side to side or bobbing his little head up and down ALL accompanied by a big grin on his face! If only I could bottle up some of his energy. Sigh.

And my pretty princess just sat on the bench, crossed her little legs and scribbled on her magna doodle. She was an angel...I was pleasantly surprised!

7 comments:
Could they be any cutier? I think not!
Oh my heavens Jodi...Seriously...That dress and pony tails are too much!
I'm dying! Too Cute!
yay for Ben.
Megan is so flippen cute and my I add the best dressed little girl ever!
Yay! for Ben, he looks like he loved every minute of it!
You have such a darling family! What a fun end to summer!
That pic of your litlte girl is
A-DOR-ABLE!!!!
I want to eat her up, she looks so yummy!!
She is so stinking cute!!! Makes me want a little girl to dress all cute.
Post a Comment