Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Inspiring quote...

"Every person who lives in this world wields an influence, whether for good or for evil. It is not what he says alone; it is not what he does. It is what he is. Every person radiates what he or she really is. It is what we are and what we radiate that affects the people around us."
David O. McKay

4 comments:

Tonya said...

Thanks for the quote. I hope that I can radiate love and acceptance to those who surround me. The light of Christ. I know that when people do that for me it makes life so happy. I appreciate that quote a lot:0)

Anonymous said...

Jodi congratulations on being pregnant!! I didn't know! How wonderful!! Good luck!!

Marie said...

A great thought. I like it!

Anonymous said...

Wow, like I said already this one is VERY powerful. Thanks for sharing :)