Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Fantastic Husband Tip #1

When your wife tells you she is feeling fat, frumpy and utterly unattractive because she is 6 weeks away from popping out a watermelon...
Bring her home her favorite flowers and tell her she is the most beautiful woman in the world.
It will make her feel SO good.
Not thin...but good!

13 comments:

Tiffiny said...

What a guy. I'll make sure Paul reads this post! Hang in there, 6 weeks goes by fast!

Elder Caleb Habel said...

Love the boogie! Gobble Gobble! So glad you are feeling better and What a sweet husband. Merry Christmas!

Darilyn said...

What a good husband!

Jill said...

How sweet. I can't believe you only have 6 weeks left. My how time flies! It's great to see more of you and your adorable family! Hope you're surviving all the snow. My goodness!

Merilee said...

Good plan. I'm gonna have Chris check this out. Wait, is it Ok even if you're not pregnant?

Anonymous said...

Awww, what a sweet husband you have! I love moments like that :) BTW, cute boogie video. Bailey loved it and giggled through it, so cute! Merry Christmas!

Aundrea said...

How sweet!

Julee and Matt said...

Way to go Jamie! These babies are going to be here before we know it. :)

rachel said...

What a wonderful husband you have. You're one of the lucky ones.
Hang in there... 6 weeks may feel like forever for you at this point, but truly they DO go by quickly. I can't wait to see your new babe!!!

Rochelle said...

He is so flipping good about getting you flowers. Jeremy should serioulsy check out tip #1, it would score him some serious points!

Is Watermelon the fruit of the baby calander this stage? You know avacodo and all the others, I think it would be appropriate if it was watermelon this time. Every woman feels like it by now.
However, you look great and I am soo excited to meet the new addition.

Luv ya!

Natalee said...

What a great husband!!!! And I know you feel huge, but I am sure that you are positively adorable!

Kelly said...

I just showed this to my husband and said, "See? Take notes."

Tonya said...

That won some major cool husband points for your man I am sure! You picked yourself a real winner:0)