Went to the doctor today. No progress. Locked up tight. With 9 more days to go.
9 more days of letting the toys lay on the floor at the end of the night so I can kick up my swollen kickers.
9 more days of letting a pound of crumbs sit under the table after dinner because I have not one ounce of energy left to sweep the floors.
9 more days of staying in my PJ's until I absolutely HAVE to get dressed in the morning.
9 more days until our new baby arrives. Our last little link.
9 more days of anticipation.
9 more days to go until I can hold my newborn babe on my chest. Feel his/her newborn breath on my skin.
9 more days.
I can hardly wait!
16 comments:
jodi, that is sooo exciting! Can't wait to see how your family rounds out with this little one. ENJOY these last few days of pregnancy!
Oooh, I can't wait, either!! I can't believe you are down to single digits!
Oh my exciting!! Good luck with everything. Can't wait to see pictures!
That is SO EXCITING! Hope you have a wonderful last week or so of being the mother of two. Can't wait to see if Ben or Megan will be the one sharing a room.
Where are you having your baby? Can I come visit? I can't wait to see your new little one.
I can't wait either! I'm so excited for you:) I'm still thinking the babe is a girl!! Can't wait to go visit you.
BTW: I'm coming over! I can sweep up that pound of crumbs under your table:)
I love the thought that this baby will be your last little link. I am so excited for you.
Yeah! That is so wonderful and the days are going to fly by! I will be thinking of you everyday and I can't wait to find out what this little one is!
I still thinks it's a he in there. I knew from the moment his little profile was up on your blog.
I cannot wait until I get to hold him! YAY!
I can't believe you only have 8 days left. Where have the last 9 months gone?!? How exciting. I can't wait to see all the pictures!
Eeek! I can't wait to meet him or her :)
You've made it to the home stretch. Enjoy these last few days that you have to rest and sleep before the new arrival.
I'm so excited for you Jodi! Hang in there!
What a special time this is... the countdown... the anticipation. How exciting. Enjoy these last few days and soak up your other two angels as much as you can now.
Good luck with labor!!!
Oh this is such an exciting time! Savor every second of it. Oh it makes me giddy for you. I just LOVE love love meeting baby for the first time. Now that is JOY!
I spent some time working in the Maternal Child unit today. I thought of you. 9 days till they bring that freshly washed ans swaddled baby into you, you cry, you love, you fall asleep!
Post a Comment