A few weekends ago, I was able to scoot away with some of my dearest friends for a little beach retreat! With Jamie working so many hours in the month of December due to the snow...this was a much needed break for me! I loved every single minute!
We started off with a yummy dinner at the SEA HAG...
We laughed, talked, made plans for the future until the wee hours of the night by candlelight...
There was a surprise baby shower...
(Thank you, my friends...what a treat!)
A crazy scare at 4 in the morning when Darilyn snuck into Rochelle and my bedroom and almost scared me into labor. And a little surprise revenge...the frozen bra in the freezer trick ;) Haven't had to use that one since college...
We ended the weekend with a walk on the beach and some shopping...
I love these women. They are all unique, uplifting and full of different perspectives and insights.
Can't wait until next year :)
7 comments:
Love the picture of all of us in the car, hate the one of my huge pucker lips with my friend crab but had a blast!
So fun! I am really glad that I came and that we met!
The picture of you guys in the car is really good. I'm glad you didn't go into labor from the "scare."
I can't wait until next year either!
Seriously - I should comb my hair once in a while:) Great pictures and lots of fun!
Looks like you had a great time! I am so happy that you have such sweet friends up there. Love and miss ya little sis! :)
This post makes me smile! Good friends are awesome. You are lucky!!
Post a Comment