Tuesday, February 3, 2009

4:54 p.m Tuesday Februrary 3, 2009

A beautiful baby girl, weighing 8lbs 110z 22 inches long. All is well!

14 comments:

Michelle said...

YEAH!!!! Congratulations!

Anonymous said...

Woo-Hoo!!! Congratulations to you all!!! I seriously always pictured you with another little girl :) Can't wait to hear all about her, including her NAME!!!

Kelli said...

Congratulations!!!! I am so excited for you and your whole family!

Jill said...

Congrats! My goodness, no wonder she didn't want to come out! Glad everyone is happy and healthy!

Shannon b said...

yay! Congratulations! I guessed right on the gender. She is going to be a beautiful addition to your already beautiful family!

Paige said...

Woo hoo!!!!!!!!!! Congratulations!! I'm so thrilled for you guys. A girl, huh? Who'd a thunk?

Merilee said...

Dang!! I didn't win the prize. Oh I mean congratulations!!!!!

Tiffiny said...

CONGRATULATIONS! How fun! I knew it would be a girl. What a great addition to your family. Hope to see both of you soon!

sheila said...

congratulations! I am so excited. Now you get to use all of those uber cute girl clothes again!

Elder Caleb Habel said...

A baby girl, how about that! :0) I am so glad all is well.

Darilyn said...

Yay, a girl. What a sweet thing! I far off on the weight though. Can't wait to meet her.

Toshia said...

Yipee! Go mama!! I am so excited for you...now you get to pull out all those fun baby girl clothes:) Can't wait to meet your newest little one

Nicole said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!! Another girl! Now Ben doesn't have to worry about competition on who shoots the bigger elk .. or does he!? I can't wait to see and hold your beautiful new baby! :)

rachel said...

These posts brought tears to my eyes! Congratulations on another little baby girl. What's her name? Can't wait for pics.
Speedy recovery to mama.