ohhh it's a girl... how precious...she totally looks like you and megan and she is brand new.. i am so happy for you... when your settle you should ring me I'd love to see her
Congratulation on the beautiful baby girl. I'm sure you're glad to finally get her here. I'm anxious to be able to see her and hear what her name is. Enjoy the time with your new little one.
She's beautiful - I hope you are doing okay. So cute how her older brother and sister love her...you are going to have lots of help from them whether you want it or not :)
What a precious little girl! She looks just like the rest of your cute family. Congratualations!!! I hope you're settling in nicely with the new addition.
24 comments:
So beautiful! I love the little family moment!
ohhh it's a girl... how precious...she totally looks like you and megan and she is brand new.. i am so happy for you... when your settle you should ring me I'd love to see her
OOOHHH!!! Congratulations--she is beautiful.
Cute cute cute!! Congratulations, you guys. I still can't believe she is a SHE! Can't wait to hear her name and buy her something PRETTY. ;)
Congrats! She is beautiful! I think that she looks more like Jodi.
She's gorgeous! And you are killing me with the whole name thing. Spell it phonetically!
She is so pretty! I love seeing the pictures of Meg and Ben with their new little sis:)
oh she is precious Jodi! She fits right into your family. :)
What a beautiful girl! Can't wait to hear her name!
Congratulation on the beautiful baby girl. I'm sure you're glad to finally get her here. I'm anxious to be able to see her and hear what her name is. Enjoy the time with your new little one.
She's beautiful - I hope you are doing okay. So cute how her older brother and sister love her...you are going to have lots of help from them whether you want it or not :)
Yay!!! She is so pretty! Love the photos! I am so happy for you guys :)
She is certainly beautiful. I love how softly Ben's hand is touching her in this photo. You can tell he is trying to be very gentle.
Such a beautiful baby girl :)
I am so glad for you! I hope you are doing well and she is so pretty! Lucky girl to come to such a sweet family full of love!
She looks so much like Ben! I can't wait to see her at home with you!
Yeah for this little girl! I was so excited to hear last night and now Sigg has a little girlfriend. :) Love you!!
She is BEAUTIFUL! Wish you lived closer...
You're killin me here with the name thing! I want to know so badly...
HUGS!
Look at all that dark hair!!! What a beautiful little baby!
Oh could I hold her please, she looks so warm and snuggly. What a beauty. I can't wait to hear the whole story.
What a precious little girl! She looks just like the rest of your cute family. Congratualations!!! I hope you're settling in nicely with the new addition.
I'm so happy for you. Can't wait to find out what her name is.
jodi, she is beautiful! I'm so happy you have another little girl, her and megan will be best friends and ben will be a great big brother!
Congratulations Mommy! She is beautiful! Can't wait to hear about the name! Hugs!
Post a Comment