Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Ellie at 2 months...

Ellie's 2-month stats:
Length- 95%
Weight-75%
At Ellie's 2 month baby well check-up she was all smiles...


Megan held her hands over her ears and hovered in the corner the whole time the doctor was in the room due to a 2-year-old check up gone bad, just a few months ago. The girl has some serious personal space boundaries. I just hope this continues when she starts to date.



And then there was Ben. I think the picture speaks for itself...

Needless to say...I had my hands full at this appointment. Definitely, one of the most difficult days of being a mother of 3, thus far.

5 comments:

Shannon b said...

oh dear, those are hard days. You're always more than welcome to drop off 1 or 2 here.
And that picture of Ben -- his face just screams "Jamie!"

Rochelle said...

Three was the kicker for me. Your doing great!

I love how flippen cute Ellie is!

Tiffini said...

Been there...done that. I feel for you. Good thing there are so many wonderful things about three.

rachel said...

WHAT?? She's two months old already?? How the heck...?

She is simply adorable.
And poor poor little Megan covering her ears. Sad.

Anonymous said...

wow, look at Ellie! She has grown so much since I took her newborn pics ... she's just beautiful Jodi ... and I can't believe Ben is *6* now either ... wow!

Loved all the Easter pics ... especially Meg's bonnet :) Sweet.