
The first three people to respond to this post will get something made by me!
My choice. For you. This offer does have restrictions and limitations:
1. I make no guarantees that you will like what I make!
2. What I create will be just for you.
3. It will be done this year. You may have to be patient.
4. You will have no clue what it's going to be. It may be a story. It may be poetry or maybe even some creation I haven't invented yet. I may draw or paint something. (you better pray that I don't). I may bake you something and mail it to you. I may even sew something for you. Who knows? Not you, that's for sure!
I reserve the right to do something extremely strange.
Oh, the catch is that you must re-post this on your blog and offer the same to the first 3 people who comment on your blog.
Isn't this such a cool idea?! I have made the top three list on both Julee and Shannon's blogs. I love the idea of lots of handmade goodness traveling around the blogging community.
So, no matter if you live near or far...leave a comment and I will start thinking of something specifically for YOU.
Come on all my crafty card-making, poetry writing, cookie baking, jewelry making, cupcake fanatic friends...play along! It will be fun :)
My choice. For you. This offer does have restrictions and limitations:
1. I make no guarantees that you will like what I make!
2. What I create will be just for you.
3. It will be done this year. You may have to be patient.
4. You will have no clue what it's going to be. It may be a story. It may be poetry or maybe even some creation I haven't invented yet. I may draw or paint something. (you better pray that I don't). I may bake you something and mail it to you. I may even sew something for you. Who knows? Not you, that's for sure!
I reserve the right to do something extremely strange.
Oh, the catch is that you must re-post this on your blog and offer the same to the first 3 people who comment on your blog.
Isn't this such a cool idea?! I have made the top three list on both Julee and Shannon's blogs. I love the idea of lots of handmade goodness traveling around the blogging community.
So, no matter if you live near or far...leave a comment and I will start thinking of something specifically for YOU.
Come on all my crafty card-making, poetry writing, cookie baking, jewelry making, cupcake fanatic friends...play along! It will be fun :)
6 comments:
Do I get to play too:)
Man, everyone is doing this today. I'm in!
I need your address so I can send you yours! Please and Thank You!
Darn, i'm too late. But I love how three people comment and the rest of us are like, oh well, no sense in commenting now. It makes me laugh.
bummer! still, what fun.
I'm just catching up on blogging... I lvoethat Megan loves hats. That is definitely due to your diligence in putting them on her. I am not that great about the accessorizing part. For my kids, or for myself. I'm working on it though.
So, you didn't mention that you took Jamie to the dr. appt. Oh wait, you didn't... that's Ben. A chip off the old block that boy is!
Post a Comment