Monday, May 4, 2009

Ellie Lynn...

It's amazing to me how quickly life can change, in an instant really, and it's hard to remember what life was like before. Our sweet baby was 3 months old yesterday and it's hard to imagine what life was like before she arrived.

She is such a wonderful babe.

Very content and loves to smile.


She is sleeping through the night (she goes down about 10pm and sleeps until 7 or 8 the next morning! When she wakes up in the morning she is happy to lay in her little bed and look around at the great big world around her. She has been known to stay in there for an hour or so before she makes a peep.

She loves her swing and falls asleep in it most days for hours at a time.


Her older brother and sister absolutely ADORE her!


Megan calls her 'Boby' or 'Leese' and when she can't find her she travels around the house shouting...'Hello boby'...'Hello boby'...over and over again. She also likes to help me change Ellie by handing me a diaper and then climbing up on the side of the changing table to 'assist' (I use this term lightly!)


Ben loves his 'Ellie Bean' and you will often find him softly singing her a lullaby.

Change always comes bearing gifts.-Price Pritchett

We love you 'Little L' and thank you for changing our family in such an amazing way.

16 comments:

Morgan said...

What an angel. That picture of her asleep in her swing is to-die-for-cute!

rachel said...

oops. that's me... not my mo.

Michelle said...

What a cutie! I love the picture of the three kids on the couch!

Kelli said...

Has it really been three months! She is adorable!

Paige said...

You have such beautiful kids. It's sweet to see how much they love each other and how "helpful" they are. You are one lucky mamma!! :)

Shannon b said...

such a cute girl! And oh how I loved the swing - good, good memories of that thing.

Julee and Matt said...

She is too cute! I hope that I can see you guys this summer when we come visit. Her and Sigg will be great friends. :)

Rochelle said...

I love her cheeks! She is for real one of the cutest babies!!! I need to come snuggle her soon!

Natalee said...

I just want to squeeze her cheeks and kiss on them!

She is so adorable and fits right in with the other two!

I can't believe it's been three months already!

Marie said...

She is such a sweetie pie. I saw you holding her on Sunday and thought how much she has already grown! It really does go fast - looking back.

Tiffiny said...

Too cute. Time flies, its amazing. I think number 3 comes with a special spirit, one that is easy going and patient. At least that's how it is for me, and I was number 3 and I'm sure my mom would say the same thing about me ;)

Denise said...

Motherhood is such a pure blessing. Your children look very happy, you must be doing a great job!
Auntie D

Tiffini said...

My number three was an angel baby too! Of course, he is still pretty easy going and good natured. She is so beautiful--but I am sure you already know that.

Candy said...

You are such a sweet little family - it makes me smile when I see you guys!

sheila said...

While I have adamantly denied her looking like Ben (I still think she looks like your dad) I DO see Ben in the picture of her in the red shirt laying on the floor.
I concede that there may be a family resemblance....
She is adorable, you have such an amazing family!

Anonymous said...

The pictures of your fun time activities in the backyard, having a picnic are adorable. You are such an adorable family and I loveyou all so much. Mom