May 26th, 2009
The Big Roll Over
Congratulations? One step closer to no longer being that tiny little immobile baby! Have fun:)
Man! She's already growing up too fast! She must want to catchup with that big brother and sister of hers.
I love that thumb in her mouth!
Love the thumb in her mouth too. I can't believe she's rolling. It's kinda sad really, why can't she stay sweet and little and content forever!
what a little sweetie pie!
Wow . . . rolling already? Bittersweet :)And I too couldn't help but notice the thumb! Love it.
Oh heck...she is SO cute!
Oh my goodness is she really that big already?
She's an overachiever, stop her now!!! She looks a lot like Ben in this picture.
Cute picture. She is getting so big so fast!
Congrats on a new milestone! We must hold Eli too much cause he is 6 months and has still not rolled over! And he is rather round so he should be able to roll real good!!
All those firsts are so exciting! My baby turned 4 yesterday. Now that's weird!
Post a Comment
12 comments:
Congratulations? One step closer to no longer being that tiny little immobile baby! Have fun:)
Man! She's already growing up too fast! She must want to catchup with that big brother and sister of hers.
I love that thumb in her mouth!
Love the thumb in her mouth too. I can't believe she's rolling. It's kinda sad really, why can't she stay sweet and little and content forever!
what a little sweetie pie!
Wow . . . rolling already? Bittersweet :)
And I too couldn't help but notice the thumb! Love it.
Oh heck...she is SO cute!
Oh my goodness is she really that big already?
She's an overachiever, stop her now!!! She looks a lot like Ben in this picture.
Cute picture. She is getting so big so fast!
Congrats on a new milestone! We must hold Eli too much cause he is 6 months and has still not rolled over! And he is rather round so he should be able to roll real good!!
All those firsts are so exciting! My baby turned 4 yesterday. Now that's weird!
Post a Comment