It took Jamie and I a few years to get pregnant with Ben. 1 year, and some drugs, to conceive Megan. But that doesn't compare to the struggle my sister and hubs have had to go through over the last 7 years. Heartache. Immense heartache. They have been through every possible avenue in hopes of conceiving a child. Month after month...year after year...their hopes were dashed as the struggle seemed impossible. My sister was strong through all the sadness and tears. She ached, I'm sure, but she was faithful and persevered.
So many prayers went up in their behalf
many priesthood blessings were given
family fasts were held.
And then it happened.
And then it happened.
God hears our prayers
and
when the time is right...
when the time is right...
He sends a miracle.
Baby Strout due April 2nd!!
Baby Strout due April 2nd!!

11 comments:
Ahhhhh!!!!! So very awesome!!! Congratulations!
That is so great...I am so happy for her and your family.
what a miracle and blessing to ALL your family . . . I'm sure that baby is going to receive oodles and oodles of love!
Jodi,
Thank you so much for your sweet and thoughtful words. I couldn't have asked for a better sister! Thank you for all your love and prayers. I don't know what I would do without you. :)
Love you-
Jodi: Dad and I read with tears in our eyes your sweet tribute to your sister. This little miracle is truly a blessing from God and a wonderful addition to our already blessed family. You are such a thoughtful sister and we all love you so much.
Love you, Mom
I am so happy for Nikki! What great news!! Yay!!
Sweet post - so happy for your sis and all of you to share in this!
I love it. My sister struggled for 10 years to get pregnant. I died inside having to tell her each time I was pregnant. They got their miracle a little over a year ago. I am glad your sister is getting hers.
JODI!!! This news brought the biggest smile to my face, and total goosebumps!!! This is SUCH great news :) I don't even know your sister, but I do know that you have wished and prayed for her to have a child for a very long time ... I am so happy for her and her sweet family!!! And for you too, because I know you will be the best Auntie ever to this little one!!! Love you :)
Oh! I am so excited for her and for your entire family!!! What a miracle/blessing! Congrats on the up-coming aunthood!
Ohhh.. she looks so beautiful pregnant!! I'm so happy for her!
Post a Comment