One small step for Ellie...one giant step for mankind!
She won't need to be carried much longer.
My baby took her first step today!
We were sitting in the living room as a family, playing 'chase the bouncy ball' when Jamie stood Ellie up a few feet away from him (I've been doing this for weeks, by the way. Trying to coax her towards me with all kinds of silly words, toys and faces. Nothing worked ). She took two little steps right towards him and when I didn't see it the first time...she did it again! There we were...Daddy, Mommy, Ben and Megan...hooting and hollering and literally jumping up and down!
We were SOOOOOO excited :)
We were SOOOOOO excited :)
7 comments:
She is a dollface! What exciting events that take place at your home. I just love the positivity that radiated from your blog. There are so many blogs out there that try and attack people and that are so negative. I like these kind of blogs because they're all about what's most important in life. Family and the Gospel. Good for you! Xoxo
Yay! She's so cute, I love her smile in the picture, yours too! Congrats to proud parents and a big, little girl!
Congratulations! Before you know it Jamie will have to vacate his chair in the lobby and his calling as "3rd Ward Bishop." How fun to have all grown-up kids!
I just love how sweet that girl is...but seriously, you want her to walk? Pretty soon she will be in nursery and everything! Congrats to Ellie!
Way to go little Ellie! I love this picture of you and Ellie. XOXO :)
Hi Aunt Jodi, how wonderful! I can not believe she starting to walk.I love you guys.Tell the family I said hi.
love
GRACE
I know I am waaaaay late responding to this post, but I just checked your blog for any updates (pretty please post soon!) and wanted to tell you what an adorable picture I think this is!!!
Post a Comment