Thursday, September 2, 2010

Family Campout 2010...


Highlights...

The kid's excitement. For days before we left all I heard was..."Is today the day we get to go camping? When do we leave, Mom? I can't wait until Friday when we leave to go camping?"

Arriving at the campground after a long drive! Ellie screamed the last hour and a half. The highlight, you ask?It was a blessing that we all arrived safely and Ellie wasn't harmed due to the ear and nerve overload. UGH.

Cousins playing chess, riding bikes, taking walks and playing in the bushes.

Nikki's homemade cinnamon rolls. 'nuff said.

Cookin' out over the open fire.

"Show some love" with my cute nieces.

Swimming with the kids / rowing the boats at the lake.

Mom's chocolate cheesecake made especially for me to celebrate my birthday

This beautiful camera bag (jototes) from my sweet family!
Love love love :)


The whole gang getting their groove on around the campfire as I opened the card Aunt Jan got me.
"She's a Brick HOOOOUUUSE. She's mighty, mighty."

 The 1st annual kickball game.
Competition, somethin' fierce.
"Curse you, Perry the Platypus."
Next year...I'm going to train and come back STRONG.
Bring it on, ya all!

GOOD TIMES, good times.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

We did have a great time, didn't we? That was our second annual family campout. I can't wait for our third!! Love ya, Mom