18 months on August 3rd
Weight: 23 lbs = 26%
Height: 33 1/4 = 86%
If you don't know me, my name is Elise but most people call me Ellie or Elle. My mom is funny...she calls me "Ellie boo bear" or "Ellie bean" and she makes a silly, smiley face when doing it.
Can you believe I have been on this Earth for 18 months now? Wow. The time has really just flown by. I started walking a few months back and now you just can't stop me. I love to walk and climb, especially on the couch. I'm not running yet but I can swipe one of my sister or brother's toys and walk away pretty quickly. I usually have a smile on my face when they come after me because I am just playin' but sometimes I really want their toy and then I just let out a BIG screeching sound that sends most adults through the roof, especially my Grandpa.
My mom was kindof worried about me when I was little'r'. She thought I was too skinny even though I ate and ate and ate. The doctor said I was only in the 5th percentile...whatever that means. But I have grown alot and now I am in the 26th percentile. It seems to make mommy happy.
One of my first words was cookie. One day I said it to my mommy and she looked at me funny. She didn't know that while I was at Grandma's house...she kept giving me cookies and now they are one of my favorite foods. I love my Grandma :)
I say a few other words, too like shoe, mamma, dadda, Ben, dog, soft, car and bird.
I like going to the park with my brother and sister. I can climb up the stairs and go down the slide all by myself now. Cool, huh?
Some of my favorite things to do are play with my dollhouse and dolls. I just love dolls. I like to give them hugs and kisses. I also really really really like to play playdoh with my sister at the table. I can sit there for a long time just pullin' that playdoh apart into the smallest chunks. I think my mom enjoys cleaning up the HUGE mess I make with it afterwards :(
Not to brag, but most people say I have the cutest personality. I smile, ALOT. And I love to snuggle. You can catch me hugging my Daddy and Mommy around the legs and leaning my little head against them for a little while so I can soak in a good squeeze. I like people so if we ever meet...I might give you one of my hugs, too. Want one?
5 comments:
well I didn't think I could get much more excited about having a baby girl until I read this! good grief, she is as CUTE as they come! and yes sweet Ellie, I would LOVE one of your hugs someday :)
I love how cuddly she is - I can't wait to get up to see all of you and get one of her great big hugs! I hope she hasn't forgotten her Grandma. What a beautiful little darling! I can't believe she is going to be two in February. Where do the years go? Enjoy every minute of your sweet little family - it goes by awfully fast.
Love ya, Mom (Grandma)
What a doll--i miss you and your cute kids!
Look at that adorable, angelic face!!!
She is beautiful.
She just gets more and more adorable everytime I see her! I love that she is as cute on the inside as she is on the outside. :) Give her a BIG hug from Aunt Nikki. :) xoxo
Post a Comment