Monday, October 4, 2010

SUPER...

I was wandering around the house today with my aaaaawesome fly swatter...THE SUPER SWAT by Pampered Chef. It's got a broom and tweezers attached. Seriously. It really is SUPER. My sneeky moves landed me right on top of a fly so I stretched my arm back, slowly inching closer and closer to this ugly, black, annoying creature and when the time was right...I pounced. I slammed that fly swatter down so hard the counter tile jumped. Upon seeing I had squished that sucker...I let out a little victory yelp! Megan was standing close by and in her sweet, soft 3 year old voice said,

 "Now...he will never be able to fly back to his family."

Mom Guilt.

Super.

1 comment:

Tonya said...

I remember when I was a young teen and my little brother had made "friends" with the fly in our house. He had a name for it and everything...maybe Fred??? He was devastated when I squished it on the sliding glass door. Poor Fred.