It will be a sad, sad day for me when my kids get to be too big to go to the park.
Until then, I am going to enjoy the heck out of chasing them around the play structure, relish in their giggles as I push them too high on the swings, and laugh out loud as I witness their hair standing on end as they swoosh down the slide.
Enjoying the moment.
4 comments:
Ellie's hair is awesome. I wonder about that day too, when the kids are too big for the park . . . it's been such a routine part of our lives for so long. But seeing as my 9 (almost 10) year old still enjoys a park day, I've got quite a bit of time on my hands before that happens.
What great pictures! I love the shot of Ben's feet!
Jodi: What memories you are creating with the children in the park! I love the picture of Ellie - you could win a photography contest with that one!
Love ya, Mom
You think they grow out of the park. You stop taking them there regularly, and then whamo, your little girl tells you she is going to get married and she wants her reception...you guessed it. In the park. Sigh. I love the park!
Post a Comment