Monday, December 13, 2010

Santa Baby...

Santa Clause. The mention of his name brings a few squeals of delight in our house this time of year. We heard he was making a special apearance at our local bookstore so we hopped in the car and waited in line so the kids could climb into his lap and take a picture. Ben and Meg were eager to sit and chat but sweet Ellie wanted  NOTHING to do with him. She waited in line just fine but the moment I suggested she sit with him and take a picture, she had a complete meltdown.


2 out of 3 ain't bad, eh?

And here's a little Deja vu...


This is Megan when she was a little younger than Ellie. Yes, another complete meltdown over Santa. She didn't like him then either ;)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh, I so remember when. . . It seems like just yesterday that you and Nikki were sitting on Santa's lap. I love the pictures - especially the one of Megan when she was younger! Special Christmas memories!
Love ya,
Mom

Anonymous said...

I love the cute pics. I can't wait for JT to get his pics with Santa. I'm sure he will be like Ellie. :( Loved the old pic of Meg crying...way too cute! Love ya sweet sis.