1) Ben on a treasure hunt, finds his new Wii game 2) Ellie and Megan's heart attacked door 3) Goodies I delivered to a few special friends
4) Valentine's Day lunch date with Dad 5) Our FHE treat...brownies!
6) Just getting back from the dentist...showin' my teeth some love on VDay 7) Homemade pizza for dinner with heart shaped pepperoni
8) Megan's Valentines she delivered to her dance class friends
9) Megan finding her Wii game on the treaure hunt 10) Ben's Valentines which say, "I'm CRAZY for candy!" 11) The candy trail on the kid's treasure hunt 12) The cookies that one of my friends did not receive because Ellie ripped in to the bag and ate half of them herself ;)
4) Valentine's Day lunch date with Dad 5) Our FHE treat...brownies!
6) Just getting back from the dentist...showin' my teeth some love on VDay 7) Homemade pizza for dinner with heart shaped pepperoni
8) Megan's Valentines she delivered to her dance class friends
9) Megan finding her Wii game on the treaure hunt 10) Ben's Valentines which say, "I'm CRAZY for candy!" 11) The candy trail on the kid's treasure hunt 12) The cookies that one of my friends did not receive because Ellie ripped in to the bag and ate half of them herself ;)
Happy Valentine's Day!
2 comments:
I LOVE your kids Valentines they handed out. Did you just make them up or is there a cool site to go to to do that???
Sorry...that's me, Tonya:)
Post a Comment